SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archiving print document and the FICA document is not closed yet

raissi_hanane
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi SAP,

I Am testing the archiving object ISU_PRDOCL and ISU_PRDOCH and I could archive a print document for which the FICA document is not sold (still Open Item). is it a bug or the standard is made like this or do we have to implement an OSS note for this isue.

Thanks;

Best regards

Raissi Hanane

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raissi

It is probably a business rule. I know in FI it is not possible to archive an open item. Why would you want to archive something that is not closed - you can't then update it

good luck

Don

raissi_hanane
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I don't want to archive a document wich is not sold yet. but when i will run the archiving program using the object ISU_PRDOCH for all the print documents, it will archive the print document wich have the FICA document sold and also the print document for wich the corresponding fica document are still not sold.

this will cause a problem for our business. that's why I wanted to know if the santdard is made like this or it is a bug or perhaps it's a business rule. thus, it will be interessant to know how to change this in the custumising.

Best regards.

Hanane Raissi.

0 Kudos

Hello,

Yes, print document will be archived even though corresponding FICA document is still open or outstanding.

To-over come this problem you can enhance your Print document header and line item archive program to exclude archiving of print document header and line item with corresponding open FICA document.

SAP has provided enhancement for Print document Archive program :

Print document headers (ETOAR001)

Print document line items (ETOAR002)

Hope this will resolve your issue.

-Thanks,

Ajay