Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage Bkt Prfl numbers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are on SCM 5.0 DP.

When I am copying a KF X to KF Y on monthly level with a macro in background, it copies exactly. In my PB, the monthly bkts show the same Qty's for both KFs.

But when i disaggregate to str bkt prfl, i see the numbers differ between the KFs for each weekly bkt. I don't understand, how the system is splitting these numbers in KF Y. I know KF X, gets Prop Distribution (Type P) as per number of days in the week. As KF Y also Type P, why it disaggregates differently ?

Also sometimes, i saw strage behaviour, the second week (in str bkt prfl), for each month, it gets very less qty compared to other weeks. How that happens ? I know time based disaggregation nothing to do with APODPDANT. So there is no question of Prop Factors to think about. So how it distributes same way every month, putting little in 2nd week of every month ? What influences that ?

Any Ideas ?

Thanks

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

closing the thread. Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Please have a relook at the SAP help documentation example of disaggregation:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_scm70/helpdata/en/47/d12b801fb26c68e10000000a42189b/frameset.htm

However, I agree that for the two key figures when data is copied from one to another, values should be same.

Regards

Datta