cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One rebate agreement for a payer but multiple sold to parties

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

We have a rebate agreement with a customer who will be the rebate recipient but they have different sold to accounts (all have the rebate recipient as the payer).

We would like to create the rebate agreement including 'sold to' in the access sequence and maintain multiple condition records but all with the same scales (as it is a single rebate agreement with the same thresholds & rates agreed with the customer)

My concern is that though the accrual will happen as expected due to the condition records, whether SAP would add the turnover from all sold-to invoices for calculation of rebates? If so, which scale does the system use for calculation of rebate amount?

Scales of all condition records are the same but will the system check this and apply accordingly?

Thanks & Regards,

KC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

While creating the condition record for the different customers, use the same scale group in the condition. If the scale group is the same the system will add it all up and determine the scale. Try with one example in your system. Scale group is a free text field, ensure that you put the same scale group for all the conditions then.

Thanks

Indranil

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chandrika,

I you want to have accruals based on sold-to why don't you use the standard rebate process to have this?

Open the rebate agreement in VBo2 or VBo3 transaction.

Use the menu path rebate payments verification levels.

Click the scope icon

you will be faced with set verification level pop-up.

Take this as D (Display totals by sold-to party)

You will be faced with the report as desired

Hope this explains.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tilak,

Reporting is not our concern as of now; I am assuming that this 'verification level' influences the way sales volume is displayed on a rebate agreement. Please correct if I am wrong. But my concern is whether the sales value accumulated from different condition records of the rebate agreement would be added for final settlement.

e.g. Condition records in rebate agreement 1 (payer 900)

1. Sales Org 0100, Customer 100 - 1% accrual, Scales 1% from £1m, 2% above £2m

2. Sales Org 0100, Customer 200 - 1% accrual, Scales 1% from £1m, 2% above £2m

If the invoices for customer 100 amount to £0.75m and those for customer 200 amount to £1.25m (same payer 900 in all invoices) how will the system calculate final rebate? Will it be 2% on £2m OR just 1% on £1.25m?

Thanks & Regards,

KC