Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Missing customs product master although there is no material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

While creating a purchase order I get the message

missing customs product master.

I know this comes up because there is no material entered.

We do not need to enter a material in this purchase order because it is Account assignment Category P,

so it is been accounted to WBS.

So the question is how to get rid of this message, because

there is no material entered and therefore the message is kind of wrong?

Hope you guys can clarify!?!

Thanks

Regards

Dieter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi

Which PO type you are using here? you can use or create a different PO# type for Account Category as P and do not add this document type in GTS control call (/SAPSLL/TLER3_B_R3) from R/3 to GTS for any complaiance check.

Currently i feel your PO type is active for GTS checks, thats why you are getting this message.

Thanks

DG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dushyant.

PO Type is NB.

In general we want to do the SPL check for NB.

The thing is we only want to exclude the check if a customs product master exists.

(Because sometimes we have a material number and sometimes it is

accounted to project and therefore we do not hava a material number)

How can we achieve this?

Thanks

Regards

0 Kudos

Hi

As you using standard PO type, there will be a compliance check. But in case of PO with account category as "P", i suggest you to create a Dummy Material in your ECC/R/3 system an maintain it in customs product master in GTS.

And when you maintain Custom product in GTS, there is a check box of "No Control" in the Legal Control Tab of Product master.Check this box, By setting the indicator 'No Control' in the customs product master, you can explicitly exclude a product from the control.

Thanks

DG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dushyant,

Thanks for the info.

But that could not be a final solutions.

It is not reasonable to enter a material number, where no material number is needed?

Is there any other solution out there?

Thanks

Rgds

0 Kudos

Hi

Is your Customs Item category for PO's is is been activated for Imp/Exp license determination? Generally for Standard PO's, the Customs Item Category IMORD1 is not activated for license determination.

Also check under IMG >>SAP Global Trade Services>> General Settings>>Customs Products>> Define Product Chracteristics from Feeder System

IMG >>SAP Global Trade Services>> General Settings>>Customs Products>> Assign Field attributes to the Prduct charac from Feeder system.

See on above any data is maintained. If yes delete it and then create PO again without material.

Thanks

DG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dushyant,

Thanks, I have deactivated IMPORD from Licence determination.

Now its okay.

Thanks again

Regards

Dieter

Answers (0)