cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with tax determinationi by creating a shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

we have implemented SRM 4.0 with CCM 2.0. We have set up our tax-determination by SAP R/3 in the customizing-settings. Now if we want to create a shopping cart we get the following messages:

Tax code could not be determined

Not possible to calculate tax

Does anybody know where the problem could be? If we flag no tax no-tax-calculation we can create a shopping cart. We have already set up

Enter Tax Code

Assign Enterprise Buyer Tax Code to FI System

Define Backend System for Product Category

Define G/L Account for Product Category and Account Assignment

I have counted these settings because i have found several similar subjects but no real solution.

BR,

Bernd

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184214
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

anyhow you need to setup tax codes in EBP.

Use IMG path "Tax Calculation > Enter Tax Code" to enter tax codes. Also if EBP tax codes are not exactly same as in backend system you need also to enter in "Tax Codes > Assign Enterprise Buyer Tax Code to FI System" which code in EBP corresponds with code in R/3.

In our system we are using the same codes so it was no necessary to perform second customizing task.

Also beware that in EBP gross amount (with tax code) is only informative and workflow is working on SC amounts without tax.

HTH

Gordan

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bernd! you need to follow this transactions:

1) Determine System for Tax Calculation: You need select Tax Calculation Occurs in Backend

2) Enter Tax Code: You need copy the tax codes from R/3 backend system (with the same name) and choose tax category and the default tax code

3) Determine tax code for country/product category: This transaction is optional when you use R/3 tax calculation

4) Assign Enterprise Buyer Tax Code to FI System: You need map the EBP Tax Code with FI Tax Code and put the FI System (the RFC connection with the backend, it is very important)

I wish that this points help you

Regards

Rose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rosa,

all these settings you described were already done. The problem is, that the tax determination was already running for a time. But I don't know why it does not run anymore.

BR,

Bernd

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bernd,

Have you tried implementing BADI BBP_TAX_MAP_BADI, here you just need to fill the jurisdiction code in the item level data in table et_r3_item. Get this Jurisdiction code from R3.

For me also same problem was coming after all configuration and this BADI could able to solve my problem.

Regards,

Smita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

The solution is to use simplified taxing.

Implement the Badi BBP_PRODUCT_PRICE for this.

I hope this will solve your problem.

Regards

Amitabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check :

- Product category in SC with logical system target

- plant value

- storage location value(if required)

Regards,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The foll threads might be useful to you:

1>

2>

3>

4>

Regards,

Disha.

Pls reward points for helpful asnwers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check once in R3 side whether they R3 tax codes exists and are mapped correctly to SRM tax codes...

Regards

Reddy