cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extended Classic - Reservation Creation - Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are in Extended Classic scenario. We have put logic in BBP_EXTLOCALPO_BADI, BBP_TARGET_OBJTYPE, and BBP_TARGET_OBJECTS BADI's to create reservations for a particular material group.

We are receiving error that the material is not extended for the plant. It appears SRM is trying to validate it as a Purchase Requisition.

The material stock is available in plant (for example 999). We are trying to reserver these materials for plant 111. The plant 111 is not extended for these materials. Our business does not want to extend either.

When the SC is approved, it is failing with message material XYZ is not extended for plant 111 or flagged for deletion. I am able to create the reservation in MM fine without having the materila extended.

Also, if I go to BBP_PD transaction of SC and issue 'TRANSFER' command, it works fine.

I will appreciate any inputs on this without having to extend the materials for plant 111.

Thanks,

SG

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Material has to be extended to the Plant where you are creating the reservation. At the same time you must have enough stock of that material in that plant in order to reserve the stock

Regards

Virender Singh

Answers (0)