cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workflow notification to several SPM owners

0 Kudos

Hello,

we are trying to implement SPM using CUP for super user provisioning. In the workflow settings we have set "Super Access Owner" as a approver determinator. For we have several owners for one FF-ID we need all owners to be notified by CUP workflow. Unfortunetaly only the first owner (the first dataset in table /VIRSA/ZVIRFFIDS) gets a mail notification. Is it possible to send an e-mail to all owners?

Kind regards

Dennis Gruschka

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

that might be a bug.......

check with SAP...

In older version only one Owner per FF ids was allowed...... not sure in which version it change.

so most probably they forgot to change code on JAVA side

Regards,

Surpreet

0 Kudos

I wouldn't even think of contacting SAP. Honestly, if that is your only advice you could have saved your time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

when two customer report same issue.....

then mostly it turns out to be a bug..... sorry to annoy you

THANKS

regards,

Surpreet

... you are third one.......

Edited by: Surpreet Singh Bal on Nov 16, 2010 7:29 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whats your version and support pack?

Sending emails to more than one approver was resolved in SP11 or later i believe. Are you using the CAD?

Regards,

Chinmaya

Edited by: chinmaya prakash on Nov 16, 2010 3:16 PM

0 Kudos

Whats your version and support pack? -> 5.3 SP11

Are you using the CAD? -> "In the workflow settings we have set "Super Access Owner" as a approver determinator."

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Jens,

please set the stage setting to "All Approvers" and try again.

Let us know if it works.

Frank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What under workflow are you using? Can you define what do you mean by workflow "settings" ?

The bug I know was resolved only if you have set up a CAD, I do not know if it will work for anything else.

Also have you uploaded the latest initial files in CUP? is you support pack in GRC in sync between back end systems?

Do you have an upgrade option availaible in CUP under Configuration --> Upgrade?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Frank,

Wouldn't that mean workflow goes for approval to every one. I thought Jens was refering to an email alert?

Regards,

Chinmaya

0 Kudos

Hello Frank,

this option causes that both owners have to approve the request but only one gets a mail notifciation. I have already tried this option.

Kind regards

Dennis