cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WMS with Quality Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am certified MM Consultant, but I am new to WMS since I have not taken any training in WMS. We have to implement WMS in one of our plant with QM. I have some doubts in WMS. Requested to help me.

I have posted one migo (mov type 101) of one quality activated material qty 100 nos. in WM screen Wrehouse No . XXX, St Type 902, St Bin 4500000220. (4500000220 is a PO number). TR No. xx. Automatic TO Ticked in Config. But there is no TO created/ confirmed in the sytem in T-Code LT23.

Now I gave UD using T-code QA32, 90 Nos Approved and 10 Nos Approved. WM Screen as follows in the material document.

mov type 321, Qty-90 Nos, st type 922, St Bin -TR-ZONE, St category Q, Posting change No. 4,

mov type 309, Qty-10 Nos, st type 922, mov type 309, St Bin -TR-ZONE, st category S, Posting change No. 5,

Please check the steps, confirm me what is missing in spro and futher steps to putaway the material in bins, putaway st- next empty bin. Incase any further information, pl revert.

Regards

Ishu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Follow the following steps,

1. If TO creation failed during posting GR, please create TO using LT06 for material document created against PO.

2. With above TO creation, move material from 902 4500000220 to another Stype say 800

Confirm the TO created. Stock will in in Q staus.

3. As Sandi told, create TO's against 2 PCN's after posting UD.

4. The first TO created against PCN for 90 Qty will converts material from Q to UR.

5. The second TO created against PCN for 10 qty will converts material from Q to BLOCKED.

6. Confirm the TO's created at step 4 and step 5.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check it is automatic TO creation or immediate TO creation. In case of automatic TO (Mov. type lavel) you have to run a background job RLAUTA10 in background to create TO. Also check the setting of Quality in WM integration.

Once the you clear the inspections lots there will be 2 posting change notices for mov. type 321 and 309. Create TO against both the PCN using LU04 and change the stock category of stock from quality to unrestricted and quality to block. It will clear 922 stock also. If you are using quality management where you are performing inspections at separate location then process PCN first and then put the stock in bin afterwards using LT10/LT04.