cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUPM Issue : Please enter Valid Flag ( I or U or X ) SAP GRC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi team,

My Super User access request where getting provisioned initially.

Now once the last stage approves this request we get error :

Error occurred in the system(s) : n/a, error details : SYS-FF_ID . Please enter Valid Flag ( I or U or X ) SAP GRC

Can anyone please suggest.

Thanks!

Note: We installed RTA Virsa NH 13 and HR 11 recently.

Best regards,

Charukesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

where you able to find solution if yes what was that, I am getting same error

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did anyone figure out solution for this particular issue? I don't think it is related to any Support Pack of GRC. We had FF ID provisioning working for a year with 5.3 SP10. Recently, we upgraded our solution manager system to SP25 and we started receiving this error. It seems to me that it has to do with the target SAP system SP level and not GRC AC SP level.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are having the same issue. Currently on SP12 and using CUA. Not sure if fixed in a later SP but the notes didn't indicate it was.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Same issue reported by so many customers on sdn, none came back, what they did or solution.....

Please anyone, had you logged CSS message with SAP GRC team...

Regards,

Surpreet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check the actions assigned to the request type for SPM access.

Thanks!

Chinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having exactly the same error message when trying to provision a Fire Fighter access.

I have also checked the 'actions' in the configuration, and it is showing 'SUPER_USER_ACCESS'; I have even removed and re-assigned this action hoping to refresh the internal setting. Unfortunately the error is still there.

Have you guys eventually resolved this? If so, how? Appreciate your help as this is now causing production issues in my company. Many thanks!

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look like Bug

the concerned BAPI is not getting correct data

check with SAP

regards,

Surpreet