cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parameter "login/disable_multi_rfc_login" not more available with NW 7.01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

does anyone knows why the parameter "login/disable_multi_rfc_login" is not more available with SAP Netweaver release 7.01 ECC 6.0 EHP4?

This parameter was set in SAP release ECC 5.0 NW 6.40 together with parameter "login/disable_multi_gui_login".

Parameter "login/disable_multi_gui_login" was still available in NW 7.01 and also the documentation with reference to parameter "login/disable_multi_rfc_login".

Best regards

Horst

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

desiree_matas
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Horst,

There is no note or documentation on the removal of the parameter rather that it is no longer documented in RZ11. This should not be used as it could result in connections being rejected where this should not be the case. And as far as I know, there is no parameter which a similar function.

Best regards,

Désiré

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Désirée,

thanks and best regards

Horst

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Horst,

As far a I'm aware parameter login/disable_multi_rfc_login is obsolete and not delivered any more.

Regards

Juan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

yes that's also my understanding why the parameter "login/disable_multi_rfc_login" is not delivered any more.

But did you see any SAP note or SAP hint. that discribe why the parameter isn't used any more ore replaced by an other parameter?

Best regards

Horst