Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Transfer of Returnable Packing Material - CRATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sap gurus,

This process involve into a dairy industry,

They sell of fresh milk pdoduct like Chaach, Paneer & Shrikhand at Manufacturing plant as well as Parlours .

Now, as per the business process, my client wants to do stock transfer of these products along with CRATE (material type LEIH for Returnable packaging). to their Parlours. Next day crates will be return to the plant.

My question is when i am doing normal sales to customer my returnable packaging material process working fine as per standard SAP Process but in case of stock transfer of crate - line item doesn't display at the time of delivery:

Now my client will have track record of how much qty of crates they have given to their Parlours.

Right now we went ahead considering the scenario & the process is:

1) ME21N --- Create PO with2 line items as milk Product & crate

2) VL10B --- Put PO number and Create Delivery in background

3) VL02N --- Delivery created with ONLY 1 line ie milk and NO CRATE line item.

4) MIGO

So the major issues in this are:

1) During Delivery creation, the material crate should appear automatically as a separate line item.

2) The Parlour should be able to do GR for this crate .

Please suggest, the configuration to be done.

Thanks & Regards

Prashant Ray

sumantk24x7
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hii Prashant,

Can you help me, i also have requirement for same scenrio.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear ALL,

Any help can you provide.

Please Please ......................

Regards

Prashant Ray

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

This is std feature in returnable packaging scenario & very well achievable with Config.

In your case, you are not able to get the ret. packing line item in STO delivery.

Which means, Delivery item category determination is missing.

To populate packing material in a seperate line item, you need to check the below settings-

- in Packing material type ( Tx:VHAR) - Plant determination field should be = B -Determine Plant from first line item

- Tx:0184 - maintain

Delivery type + Item Cat Group + usage + heigherr leve item cat = Def item cat

eg: NL + LEIH + PACK = HUPM

- Packing material should exist in respective sales org & dist channel which is available in Delivery - Header - Adminstration tab

- in Delivery, after packing- select the "additional data" tab in packing screen, item category should be displayed, if its blank. line item will not be displayed

Test & revert.

Its tested scenario & working fine.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Reazuddin,

Thank you so much for the answer. My problem has been solved after your answer.

System ask for the special stock customer at the time of delivery which i have created as partner and assign in delivery header.

Regards

Prashant ray

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sumantk24x7
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hii Prashant,

Can you help me, i also have requirement for same scenrio.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi prashant,

mine is aalso same requirement but for sales side and i guess you did it can you guide me becoz i am new to SAP and dont have that much detaailed knowledge abt SAP

regards

rajendra