cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a problem about tcode sxi_monitor

0 Kudos

hi expert:

when i use the tcode sxi_monitor in PI ,it only display the error message status.How can i make it display all the message status?

expect for your reply,waiting online! Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

This problem didn't sovled yet,can anybody help me!

thanks

0 Kudos

Is it synchronous interface. By default, synchronous interface logs in only errors. You can turn on message monitoring by setting LOGGING_SYNC = 1 in the SXMB_ADMIN configuration.

Check if ther is any filter exists in sxmb_moni status column with "error" status.

Anand More.

0 Kudos

hi,Anand More

yes it is synchronous interface,when I set the LOGGING_SYNC = 1,the problem sovled,thank you for your reply!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

SXI_MONITOR directly leads to the message monitoring for the IS, which is one part of the SXMB_MONI transaction. In addition SXMB_MONI contains some functions such as monitoring for Bridging, Archived Messages, Job overview, persistance layer analysis.

SXMB_MONI is area menu which will contain all multiple transactions pertaining to monitoring.SXI_MONITOR directly executes the monitoring report.

SXMB_MONI leads to Integration engine monitoring in general where you have several other monitoring options. whereas SXI_MONITOR leads directly to XI message monitoring.

/people/riyaz.sayyad/blog/2006/04/27/enhanced-message-monitoring-using-runtime-workbench-and-adapter-monitor

Regards

Pothana

former_member207622
Contributor
0 Kudos

go to sxmb_moni then click on monitor for processed xml messages then in that there is one tab called status group where in you can select messages as error or success , keep status group empty and execute

regards

Ninad

0 Kudos

Hi,Ninad

I was always keeping the status group empty.when i select the sucess from the status group , there is no message,but actually there is some sucessful message exist.