cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantity&Value contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts:

In the case of quantity contract,if the contract document quantity is 100p,the subsequent document can't exceed it.

But in the case of value contract,if the value document value is 100d,the subsequent document can exceed it,

the systerm only give a waring message.

is it the std function sap system?

how can i prevent the value exceed the contract completely?

Thank you very much.

Edited by: stephen chow on Nov 16, 2010 4:07 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

In value contract, we can configure error message in VOV7 --> item category WKN --> completion Rule E & Contract Release Ctrl B

But In quantity contract, standard system just pop up warning message & allow to save sub sequence document. I can't find any configuration to prevent the quantity exceed in quantity Contract. Do anyone know how to solve this? Please help me!

Regards,

Trinh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In quantity contract,i set item category KMN --> completion Rule C & Contract Release Ctrl blank.

The sub sequence document can't continue in the initial screen.

But in the value contract,i set item category WKN --> completion Rule E & Contract Release Ctrl B

The sub sequence document can't continue in the next copy screen.

regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

this is to inform you that,

(1). In the case of quantity contract,if the contract document quantity is 100p,the subsequent document can't exceed it.

But in the case of value contract,if the value document value is 100d,the subsequent document can exceed it,

1.A. yes this is standard functionality provided by teh system.

2.how can i prevent the value exceed the contract completely & the systerm only give a waring message

2.A. double click on the message go into the program.

convert the warning message to error message.

this is a simple job by an ABAPER.

regards,

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check Value contract item category in VOV7 and specify Contract Release control field as B (Error message if target value is exceeded) under Value contract section.

Hope this is useful

Regards,

A.Govindaraj

Edited by: govinb4u on Nov 16, 2010 9:34 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

kindly let us know the error with error no

also check in VOV7

make contract item category WKN as

Completion rule: E Item is completed after full target value is referenced

Also If you want the system to apply the completion rule, you must first select the Update document flow field in document flow control in SD Customizing using the following menu path:

Sales and Distribution --> Sales --> Maintain copy control for sales documents --> Copy control: Sales document to sales document (at item level).