cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Shopping Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can someone please tell me which function is responsible for Printing Shopping Cart.

Additional I also would like know if there is a smart forms sap formular. How is the pdf document

creating ?

Kind Regards

Marco M.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Shopping cart print functionality is SAP SRM Standard smartform.

it tells what the end user has ordered with all details.

in the CHECK STATUS, A Requester can print his /her carts. there is a print ICON in the check status transaction and if you want to store as PDF and you can store it .

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok thx.

Sorry for my bad question above. I am meaning:

1) which Function Group / Function Module is responsible for it.

2) What is the name of the smart form for this printout

Regards

Marco

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) which Function Group / Function Module is responsible for it.

The central function group managing output is BBP_OUTPUT.

2) What is the name of the smart form for this printout

First check if there are active implementation for BADI BBP_OUTPUT_CHANGE_SF. If not, the delivered smartform for SC is BBP_SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jay, thanks many times for your posting.

The reason why I am asking is:

Suppose I am creating a shopping card. SC Total value amounts 1200 $.

In the Account Assignment if I spread out this value 1200 $ into two WBS Elements then

there are cost Distribution by value with 600 $ per WBS Element.

So far so good. When I try print this Shopping Cart now, in the PDF Document the Cost Distribution

column has the value zero instead of 600.

To sum up the Cost Distribution will not be printed. There are only the values zero.

Is tthis a SRM Standard error.

Kind Regards

Marco

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would suggest that you first find out which smartform is used to print out your SC. To do this,

1. first check if the BADI BBP_OUTPUT_CHANGE_SF and see if you have active implementation of it. If so, check the logic of "CHANGE_FORMS". You can set a breakpoint in the form and run "print preview" of your shopping cart again.

2. If there is no active implementation for that BADI, run transaction SMARTFORMS, enter form name "BBP_SC" and click execute. You would be directed to the generated FM. Display the source code of the FM, look for form "global_init" and set a break point there. If this is the smart form the process is using, the "print preview" should stop there.

After identifying your smartform, you need to use transaction SMARTFORMS to have a detail view of the element of interest, e.g. accouting line, and how that value is populated. Generally speaking, SAP is not responsible for pre-delivered smart forms, as in nearly all cases, the customer needs to customize the form based on their own needs. The standard forms serve as templates to get the customer started.

Answers (0)