cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Doubts about transaction code V_V2

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got one issue from clien, they said they want to sort one material reschduling by date.

so they set V_V2 first screen as document category = 0, delivery priority = 0, date = 1, document number = 2, document item = 3. and in second screen display as first sort by customer number, and in each customer number, it is sort by date(or maybe by document number).

where I can see the result after execute V_V2? how can I set it sort by date.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

The sort order section, gives you option to sort by date of creation or earliest schedule line date.

The output from V_V2 will be a screen which will show you sales orders with material, qty, date information. This screen will also show you dates which have got better delivery dates compared to original schedule dates or dates which have been postponed into future due to rescheduling. You then can choose the orders you want the system to process.

suggestion would be to run with one material and one plant for you to get better idea of what the system proposes when you execute this transaction. Also you may use simulation option to check results of run. This does not save the results of rescheduling.

regards,

Vaibhav

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have 3 sales orders with same material,

NO1 SO item 20 date is 9/16 quantity 88,

NO2 SO item 10 date is 9/22 quantity 8,

NO3 SO item 10 data is 9/30 quanity 40

NO4 SO item 40 data is 9/30 quanity 20

now I got 96 quantity in stock

after I execute V_V2 sort by date, my expect is SO1 date 9/16 quantity 88 should get 88 and SO2 should get 8

but result is SO1 get only 28, SO2 get 8, SO3 get 40 and SO4 get 20.

Why it is like this?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In normal circumstances, V_V2 will function based on the date (AUDAT) on which you create a sale order. Also it will consider Delivery Priority. So check both these and update the forum.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for answer, the reason is it is sort by item creation date not delivery date.

Answers (0)