cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deactivating Web Dynpro ABAP Enhancement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How can we de-activate an enhancment on a Web Dynpro Abap component.

We have enhanceed the stndard component HRASR00_Process_execute. We have put the enhancement in a component enhancement.

I opened the enhancement from SE19 but it does no show any deactivate button/option there.

Thanks,

Sameer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member450736
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Possibly below thread might help you.

[|]

you can do this by assigning you enhancement implementation to Package and include this package in Business function and switch off this using SFW5 ( switch framework )

Thanks,

Kranthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think this can be done by changing the switch position to "off" in the properties tab.

Thanks

Pradeep

former_member186750
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sameer,

Within SE19 under change mode you can uncheck the 'Implementation Active' checkox in the 'Runtime Behavior' section.

Cheers,

Neil.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Neil,

Can you please let us know the navigation path where we can find the " Implementation Active" check box. I am unable to locate that.

Thanks

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Neil,

Can you please let us know the navigation path where we can find the " Implementation Active" check box. I am unable to locate that.

Thanks

Pradeep

Chaitanya_Priya
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Go to the tab Enh.Implementatiom Elements.

there u can find Runtime behaviour

Under that you can find a check box Implementation is active.

Regards,

Priya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Priya,

I cannot see any tab called " Enh. Implementation Elements" in se19.

I can only see "Properties" , "History" , Technical Details" , "Layout" , "Context" , "Window","Methods" , "Attributes" , Plugs" , "Usages".

Thanks

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

In order to De-active the enhancement of WD4A, why did you use T-code "SE19" which is mainly responsible for BADI or enhancement pot??

Come back to our topic, De-active the enhancement of WD4A.

Currently, if we wanna deactive the enhancement on WD, the only way we can use is via "Switch framework", which you will use such t-code: SFW1, SFW2, SFW5, etc..(In detail, you can search them in SDN or goole)..

I am not sure whether it is clear or fits your requirement ...

Very glad to discuss with you about this topic.

Best wishes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Even I have the same thought of using Switch Framework but after seeing reply for doing via se19 I thought its worth knowing that as well if that can be done easily.But I did not yet find from where to do that in SE19.

Thanks

Pradeep

former_member186750
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry, my bad. I wasn't particularly paying attention when I answered the post.

Apologies.