Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Service PO with one line item - for same services in different PR

former_member218071
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created service PR by adding external activity for Network activity. Now for say 10 different activity, I have created 10 different service PR with same service number.

Question is can I make One Service PR instead of 10 separate PRs ?

Currently PRs are created as below -

WBS 1 - PR1 - Serv1 - Qty 10

WBS 2 - PR2 - Serv1 - Qty 20

WBS 3 - PR3 - Serv1 - Qty 30

I want One PR with One line item - and above quantities to be bifurcated at Services tab in Service PR with respective account assignment.

PR1/ line10

Serv1 - Qty 10 - WBS1

Serv1 - Qty 20 - WBS2

Serv1 - Qty 30 - WBS3

Can any one guide how to achieve this or any work around to be done.

Regards,

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

raghavendra_praveen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You have collective requisition for network type in OPUV. Assign the network activities to individual WBS elements (network being at the top level). Try to generate PRs with WBS as account assignment.

You cannot split the service activity (under service tab in PR) WBS element wise in a single PR. For that check any enhancement or exit is available.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you are manually creating the PR, then use Multiple account assignment and distribute it by quantity to all the WBSE. Take help of your MM consultant he will guide you.

former_member218071
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ahmed,

I dont want to create manual PRs, I know in manual PR it is possible.

We want to use PRs created through PS module, by assigning external activity. But problem is I am getting different PRs for same service.

And If create Service PO referring those PRs, it is creating those many line line items in PO. If I increase lie items in PO, those many Service Entry Sheets I have to made. And due to this, process efforts to process Service PO and Service Entry sheet in very large.

Is there any Enhancement so that I can have Single PR for same service across different WBS ?

Regards,

Rakesh

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am not sure, but try this EXIT_SAPLCOZF_002