cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EP roles for viewing SRM PO in SUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We implemented SRM 7.0 in extnded classic scenario. Now, we are trying to set up SUS via std PI iinterface for PO colloboration. We are able to send SRM PO to SUS. We can see it as processed successfully in SXMB_MONI and BBP_PD. But, we are not able to view it in EP as we are not able to find a suitable role in EP. We assinged /SAPSRM/SUS_ORDER_PROCESSOR role to contact person userid in SUS and tried with com.sap.pct.srm.core.ro_supplier and com.sap.pct.srm.core.ro_survey_owner etc roles in EP. But, we are not able to see Purhcase Order New, changed, processed, confirmed etc transactions to view SRM PO in SUS.

Please suggest, if any of you have used it already or if you have any ideas / suggestions.

Thanks,

Chandra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra

The SUS User id created by you should be created as a part of the PO Vendor Business Partner .....Any SUS user id will not be able to view the PO in SUS, system checks the SUS User id's assignemnt to a Vendor Company in SUS Org Structure to display the POs of that Vendor to the users created for that vendor in SUS

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

Thanks for your quick response. I replicated vnedor from SRM to SUS and it got assigned to vendor group in SUS. Then, I created a PO in SRM for that vendor and it got transferred to SUS. Now, I need to view PO in SUS for entering Purhcase Order response. I logged in as that vendor's contact person userid, but I could not find any role in EP to view it. What EP role the contact person supposed to have to view POs and create PO response?

what do you mean by "SUS User id's assignemnt to a Vendor Company in SUS Org Structure"? Do I need to create a company org str (PPOMA_BBP) for vendor company and then do I have to assign contact person ids to it?

I did replicate Purchasing companies from SRM.

Please provide some more inputs.

Thanks,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra

By SUS User id I meant the Vendor Contact person. You seem to be good there...

Try these portal roles

com.sap.pct.srm.sup.supplier.ro_sales_manager_srm (Vendor Company's manager)

com.sap.pct.srm.sup.ws_order_collaboration_srm (Vendor Company's PO Collaborator)

Other SUS roles in Portal are

com.sap.pct.srm.sup.supplier.ro_administrator

com.sap.pct.srm.sup.ws_financial_monitoring_srm

com.sap.pct.srm.sup.ws_contract_monitoring_srm

com.sap.pct.srm.sup.ws_rfq

com.sap.pct.srm.sup.ws_alerts

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virender,

I was looking for those roles. Thanks for your help.

Chandra

Answers (0)