cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

return order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have got one problem.in Return Order. I have searched the old threads but could not find the answer. The user created one Return order with reference to SO 374239. She is not able to process the return order as the error is coming as:

No pricing procedure could be determined!

( Message no. V1212

Diagnosis:The appropriate pricing procedure could not be determined because no entry

with keys 'CH11 02 FL' 'T' 'Z' exists in table 683V.)

I checked the details and I found that there is no Pricing Procedure determination for this return order.

Please help me.

Thanks,

Jans

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jans

from document have you copied/created the returns sales order.

normally from billing document we have to copy.

please chec pricing procedure determinaton for the same.

your issue is exactly speaing on that assignment only.

please chec and confirm the same.

regards

balajia

Edited by: balaji timmampalli achari on Nov 16, 2010 2:27 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

I have checked there is a Pricing procedure determination for the SO 374239 and the order was created but I am not sure whether billing has been done or not. Secondly, the order type for return order is ZRE and the document pricing procedure for this is T and the customer pricing procedure is Z. I have checked that there is no pricing procedure determination in OVKK for this combination of Sales area and T and Z. Please suggest what could be the cause and what is the solution.

Hi Reazuddin,

Please guide me how to create return order without taking reference any SO or billing document. In this case the user did not tell whether she has taken reference the SO or directly she has created the return order. Please guide me in which scenario we will create return order without nay reference.

Thanks,

Jans

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
how to create return order without taking reference any SO or billing document

Go to VOV8, select your return order type and execute. There maintain blank field for "Reference mandatory". This will allow to create directly.

user did not tell whether she has taken reference the 
    SO or directly she has created the return order

You can check by executing VA02, key in the return order reference and press Shift and F5. If the user created the return order referencing a preceding document, you can see the same in document flow.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Reazuddin,

Please guide me how to create return order without taking reference any SO or billing document. In this case the user did not tell whether she has taken reference the SO or directly she has created the return order. Please guide me in which scenario we will create return order without nay reference.

- Just like normal sales order, return order can be created from VA01 with ret.order document type.

- If you want to find out whether current return order is created with ref or w/o ref , check in document flow of the return order.

- There could be any situation such as customer may not give previous invoice number when returning goods OR customer may combine all the goods to be rejected which may received from various invoices & on bulk customer request the returns of goods. In this case, you may not have invoice reference.

Note: To rectify the error message mentioned in your thread, use Tx: OVKK & maintain above said combination-

Regards,

Reazuddin MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reazuddin,

Thank you for your reply. I got the information for creating return order without any reference. Hence, I assume the user is trying to create return order without any reference and as there is no Pricing procedure determination in OVKK, she is not able to create the return order. So, she is getting the error message that in the table 678V the combination off sales area and T and Z are missing.

Hi Lakshmipati,

I am not authorised to access the Production in the Change mode or creating mode. Moreover, the return order has not been created. The Ticket is for the user is not able to create the return order.

Thanks,

Jans

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Jans,

This is the final customization setting in Pricing procedure Determination which is missing in your case.

FYI -

If the return order is created wrt: source document ( Sales order or Billing) , then pricing procedure from Source doucment will get copied in Return order,

If return order created directly i.e. without any previous document's reference, then the pricing procedure will be determined from the Customization ( Ref: Tx: OVKK).

Regards,

Reazuddin MD