Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have two requirements -

1. I created a rebate agreement with accrual rate of 2%. Multiple invoices were posted & SAP populated value in the accrual G/L account. After 15 days the accrual rate changes to 2.5% & all the new invoices will be posted with 2.5% accruals.

Requirement: Can this new accrual rate be made applicable to the previous invoices? Is there a standard report which can give information about this?

2. I created a rebate agreement on 1st of October' 2010 & posted multiple invoices. As on today if I check the rebate agreement, SAP will display the accrued amount till today.

Requirements: My customer wants to check the accrued amount for an agreement as on 31st of October' 2010. Do we have any standard report for this? I checked but could not find any.

Thanks & regards,

Allabaqsh

Edited by: allabaqsh patil on Nov 16, 2010 5:33 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First first question Use the transaction VBOF or the program SDBONT06 in SA38 or SE38 to have retroactive billing i.e to apply rebate conditions to old billing documents. Very important: don't forget to uncheck the check box in the control section before executing this report. As per my knowledge you have this new condition 2.5 % accrual for the old invoices which have not considered the rebate condition type earlier.

For the second question in order to seperate invoices based on the billing date use the following steps.

Open the rebate agreement in VBo2 or VBo3 transaction.

Use the menu path rebate payments verification levels.

Click the scope icon

you will be faced with set verification level pop-up.

Take this as blank (Display all documents)

Select the column month and click filter or use the menu path Edit----- > set filter

Set the month as you wish and press enter

You will be faced with the report as desired.

Check if this explains your questions

ivano_raimondi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Allabaqsh,

1. that is possible if you use the new rebate agreement functionality. See the note 105681.

With the new rebate agreement functionality, the report SDBONT06 allos to update existing billing documents with the actual new accrual.

2. there is not a standard report for that (neither with new rebate agreement functionality)

Best regards,

Ivano.

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tx:VOB3- Here you can find the amount accrued in rebate agreement & in billing documents. You have to do the comparison to find the out difference amount first.

Then, "Correct the Backlogs" , then system calculates with new accrue rate in old billing documents.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD