cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equal dist (Conti I/O in SCM) with GR time

0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have scinario where Distribution key( equal distribution) in PV which create consumtion type C for output component in PPM.When I convert planne dorder to production order in SCM it is distributing as required and also reflect it in MD04.

However problem is we are using GR processing time which gives a ver diffrent behaviour in SCM v/s ECC.

eg we have production order starting from 11/15 till 12/20 including 10 days GR processing time( order starts 11/15 and complete production on 12/10 and from 12/10 to 12/20 is Gr processing time)

In ECC it shows the order distribution start on 11/25 and completes on 12/20 which is correct. But in SCM the distribution is showing start from 12/10 and ends on 12/20.

Any body know how we can can match ECC and SCM?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Steps to resolve your issue:

Need to Remove the GR Processing time for planned orders ( in R3) before conversion indicator is set in APO.

1. Create Planned Order with GR Proc time.

2. Use a Custom Program to remove the GR Proc time populated in the Planned Orders..( Use the FM MD_SET_ACTION_PLAF to

change the Planned Order data)

3. Set the Conversion indicator in APO.

4. In Prod Ord in R3 GR Proc time now gets populated.

5. Reschedule the Prod Ord in APO.

Result:

Both SCM and R3 will be in Sync.

Thanks,

nandha

0 Kudos

Nandha,

1.When I create order with GR processesing time it distrubute the order qty over GR time.

2. If I remove the GR time and send the production order it goes to ECC and takes the GR time and distribute the qty correctly.

3. But if I do any confirmation or change the qty for production order in ECC then the order distribution changes in APO and it starts from the GR processing time. ( GR processing time start after we make the product)

So then the MD04 and product view Period view distribution again differ from each other.

Can you pl. elaborate further on your steps, because I might have missed some thing.

Thanks,

Rajiv

Edited by: Rajiv Dhumal on Nov 17, 2010 2:36 AM

Answers (0)