Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adaptive Computing implementation

former_member199694
Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

We have Unix o/s and Oracle 10g with large number of SAP instances are running. This includes /sandbox/ dev / test / int test/ prod etc. Wondering, if "adaptive computing" would be helpful to manage the resources and if so, if any major changes are needed to implement the same?

If any practical implementation feedback would be helpful.

Thanks,

Raj S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I really like this it's a beautiful don't know what to called it product / apps but... I got some hands on activities like mass start / stop instances, multiple instances planning, services (check for up / down instances), plan task, check logs centrally doesn't matter how big is your landscape it will take care of all that. You can go ahead and

Regards,

former_member199694
Participant
0 Kudos

Thx BAIGSA.. wondering, how much change is needed for moving from traditional SAP enviornment to Adaptive computing env. Looks the ACC is free of cost, only the implementation needs budget.

If any of you have any idea about the Adaptive computing implementation, would appreciate, if it is shared.

Thanks,

Raj S

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Theres lots of info under which basically walk you through the process... I suggest you to read the documentation and if you have any particular question then share it with us.

Regards

Juan