cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table controls/subscreens not displayed in SAP GUI JAVA 7.20 rev 3 Mac OsX

lukasz_grochal
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm using SAP GUI for Java 7.20 rev 3 on a MacBook Pro laptop. It had been working fine until recently.

Now in transaction VA01, VA02, VA03 as well as in the new ABAP debugger some table controls do not show.

For example in VA01, the item overview, shipping and procurement tabs do not display the line items table control. In the new debugger the variables 1 tab is blank as well. There might be more t-codes affected but I can't check them all.

What's odd is that this is happening in the DEV and QAS clients but the PRD client works OK. This leads me to believe that it might be a system settings issue rather than my Java GUI but I'm not aware of any settings like that.

Have you encountered this issue before and if yes how did you fix it?

Thanks,

Lukasz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RMW
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hello Lukasz,

please download [SAP GUI for Java 7.20 rev 4|; and double check if these issues are solved. It sounds like there is a bug-fix for this.

In case you still see those problems, please create a [support message|http://service.sap.com/message] on component BC-FES-JAV.

Best regards

Rolf-Martin

lukasz_grochal
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you. The revised version solved my issues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Was facing the same problems while debugging. Glad this rev4 came out recently, because it also solved it for me.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm unable to download the Java 7.2 rev4 from the link you provide (I need a user name and password, which I do not have)... is possible to download it from somewhere else?

Thanks alot...

Ricardo Cirilo - SD Mexico

Edited by: Ricardo Cirilo on Dec 1, 2010 10:42 PM

RMW
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Ricardo,

there used to be an anonymous download available, but it had to be closed. See ftp://ftp.sap.com/pub/sapgui/java/README.htm for details. To get a user for the Service Marketplace, please register at https://service.sap.com/request-user .

Best regards

Rolf-Martin

P.S. Appending additional questions to a thread already market as answered has little change to get an answer. I only read your post because I received a notification of an update of this thread, where I already was involved. Better post a new thread next time.

Answers (0)