Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NW04S EHP1 ::: Error in PREPARE_JSPM_QUEUE

ganimede_dignan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

during an upgrade from NW04s ti EHP 1 the procedure ends with error in phase PREPARE_JSPM_QUEUE:

Nov 15, 2010 8:26:17 PM [Error]: com.sap.sdt.jspm.unattended.RequestController.addContextInfo(RequestController.java:178) [Thread[main,5,main]]: Validation of queue sapjup-queue completed with error The stack does not match the system. Probably the system was changed after the stack was generated. Synchronize the system with SAP Solution Manager and then generate a new stack.

Software component sap.com/SAP_JTECHF is found on the system but not in the list of expected system components in the stack.

Software component sap.com/VCFRAMEWORK is found on the system but not in the list of expected system components in the stack.

Software component sap.com/BASETABLES is found on the system but not in the list of expected system components in the stack.

We have just check but .SCA package are included in download directory.

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a known issue with JSPM though you have generated the right stack file.

The workaround is mentioned in the following note.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I noticed this error is exactly what I am getting during configuration phase of EHP5. I see the recommendation is to dowload the xml file and start over again, but I am not sure how that would fix the problem if you create your maint optimizer same way as the first time when you created your first xml file.

I am getting this error:

An error has occurred during the execution of the PREPARE_JSPM_QUEUE phase.

The validation of the deploy queue was not successful. Validation of queue sapjup-queue completed with error The stack does not match the system. Probably the system was changed after the stack was generated. Synchronize the system with SAP Solution Manager and then generate a new stack. Software component sap.com/SAP_JTECHF with version 7.00.25.0 is found on the system but in the stack it is listed with version 7.00.21.0. Software component sap.com/CORE-TOOLS with version 7.00.25.0 is found on the system but in the stack it is listed with version 7.00.21.0. Software component sap.com/BASETABLES with version 7.00.25.0 is found on the system but in the stack it is listed with version 7.00.21.0. There are 12 more error messages. See them all in /usr/sap/D31/DVEBMGS00/j2ee/JSPM/log/log_2012_03_06_16_48_53. JSPM version is 7.02.8.0.3. Current JSPM log directory is /usr/sap/D31/DVEBMGS00/j2ee/JSPM/log/log_2012_03_06_16_48_53.

I have checked my current version of these java components mentioned in the error and see 7.00 SP25 and not 21. So I am at lost as to where exactly the tool getting the incorrect data. I have updated my solution manger with system info reflecting that.

The note mentioned in this thread addresses this issue but not if you're higher version of jspm. We were on JSPM 7.00 SP25 prior to this install and now it shows 7.02 SP9. Will it still apply since my previous version is lower than suggested??

I would like to see what feedback you all have before I download new xml and start over. Please let me know if that is the only way around it, or any other ideas.

thanks!

Sadat

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member227283
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Validation of queue sapjup-queue completed with error The stack does not match the system. Probably the system was changed after the stack was generated. Synchronize the system with SAP Solution Manager and then generate a new stack.
Software component sap.com/SAP_JTECHF is found on the system but not in the list of expected system components in the stack.

From the error above it seems like the stack xml downloaded for WHP1 upgrade does',nt contain the complete patches which required for EHP upgrade.

Will suggest you to download the stack and XML file again thorugh solution manager.

Thanks

Anil

ganimede_dignan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Already try without success... have you got any idea!!!

ganimede_dignan
Contributor
0 Kudos

VCFRAMEWORK is not into XML file.... why?

former_member524429
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

VCFRAMEWORK is not into XML file.... why?

It may be the case that the system data information is not up-to-date in SMSY of solman which is read either from SLD or from TMS Domain (in SMSY). SMSY may not have the latest information about the SAP system (java, abap stacks) on which you want to perform EHP1 upgradation.

In Solution manager, the required Stack File will be generated based the current system data information found in SMSY. Based on this current system data information , solman will find the gapes of patches which are required to achieve the Target release/support patch level for EHP1.

Send the latest System Data information to Solution manager through SLD/TMS Domain and re-generate the required Stack file again in solution manager. In ABAP stack u can use RZ70 T-code to push system data info to connected SLD, and, in JAVA Stack you will have to use Visual Administrator to send such system data information to connected SLD and finally to Solution Manager (if SLD is the data supplier to SMSY in solman).

Regards,

Bhavik G. Shroff

ganimede_dignan
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

is there any document for good configuration SLD-SOLMAN-Maitenenace Optimizer?

Regards.

former_member524429
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Look at this configuration guide [Maintenance Optimizer Configuration|https://websmp107.sap-ag.de/~sapdownload/011000358700002003492008E] to get step-by-step- information.

Also refer [SAP Note 1024932 - Maintenance Optimizer: Collective Note |https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1024932] with http://service.sap.com/solman-mopz.

Regards,

Bhavik G. Shroff