cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sending quotation to the a/c manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have been created a report which creates an quotation and all the relevant data passes to smart forms and later on I converted it to in PDF format. but now my problem is, i want to send it to external customer and also this report should be run in back ground job. can anyone tell me that how can i do that.

Thanks and Regards,

Shakun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

this is to inform you that

please add a condition type with the combination tae 7 with is an EDI or external send with this your first question will be solved.

create a bac ground job in SM36 please tae the program which you have assigned against the new condition type and schedule a bac ground job with it. lie weely or daily or hourly or yearly. then it will automaticcally fetch the data according when ever it triggers a bac ground job and it depends on the time you have scheduled.

even you can chec in SM37 forgetting the details about it.

regards

balajia

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shakun,

Once you converted created quotations in PDF form, hope your output determination is active.

Try to trigger quotation output reocrd automatically with medium as " EDI / Fax".

Else from the report you can directly read the email ID maintained in respective sold to indicated in Quotation & send mail to the respective.

ABAP assistance may required. This is just like sending order confirmation via email/fax to the Sold to Party.

Regards,

Reazuddin MD