cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

print control for QM inspection instruction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody,

I have a problem concerning the print control of the inspection instruction.

For each plant, we are printing a different inspection instruction form. So I am using the transaction CQ85 withing customizing to set up the printer for each plant and assign the respective form to it.

Up to now, this worked perfect. No I wanted to change the printer for one plant so I copied the form, assigned the new printer and deleted the old customizing entry and I also changed the printer specification.

But the system is still printing the inspection instruction on the old printer.

Does anybody have an idea what happened there? When I look at the customizing, everything looks fine.

Thanks a lot in advance

Anja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I think the change will only take affect for new inspection lots from new orders.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, that's what I thought, too.

But even after I have created a new PO and booked a new GR, the printout still goes to the old printer although it's nowhere to be found in the customizing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think I found out what the problem is, I just don't know how to fix it...

The customizing table T496D still contains the old printer in the field LV01D.

But I don't know how where this can be changed.

In the printer specification, I set the way of determining the output device to 02 - "Output device from print control for user".

But when I check which table is behind the field for printer setting in customizing, it always shows it's the table T496P or T496F.

So how can I change the entry in the table T496D?

Anybody has an idea?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Anja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, I found the problem.

The printer was also specified in the spool parameters, I did not change it there.

Thanks for the help anyway

Answers (0)