cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Work Center Capacity from HR Module!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to integration the HR module with work center capacity. What I did was as following:

1. Create 2 HR master for 2 employees with working hour 8 hours per day. (PA40)

2. Create a logistic work center with a capacity for labor. The capacity is Start - 8:00, Finish - 17:00, Break - 1 hour, Capacity Uilization is 100 and No of Indiv. Cap is 1 . (IR01)

3. Then I click the HRMS button to create a HR work center for the logistic work center and assign the 2 employees to the HR work center. (IR02)

4. Then I create a work order and create 2 operations. One is 30 hours work in a week and assigned to one empolyee. The other is 20 hours in the same week and assigned to another employee through Reqmnts Assignment in teh operation detailed screen (IW31)

5. When i run the Capacity Evaluation (CM01), It says teh work center is overload by 10 hours.

I have 2 questions:

1. Why the assignment of 2 employees doesn't change the work center capacity automatically? Is there any configure that I need to do to activate it?

2. When I run CM01, it is for the whole week. Can I evaluate the capacity by each day? How to do that?

Really appreciate that if you can shed some lights on this.

Thanks,

Ting

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi, if you want to change the weeks for a days you can do that for the follow rute: in the CM01 before you list the capacity you change the Profile: Planning / Profiles / Option Profiles, and choose one profile for day SAPB010, that change for days and you can see the 30 hours distribute on 3 days

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Jacobo,

It works. Thanks for the help!

Do you know how HR master update the capactiy?

Ting