cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GOA not picked up as source of supply in R/3 when converting PR to PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are currently using SRM 5.0 extended classic scenario. Here we are using Global outline agreements which will get replicated to backend R/3 system and can be used as source of supply while converting a Purchase requisition to Purchase order. The aim is to use Global outline agreements instead of Info records which will be more flexible.

Once MRP run is done, based on requirement Purchase requisitions are created. Using ME57 we convert the PRs to Purchase orders by assigning source of supply. At this point I would expect the GOA to be picked up,whcih is created against this product. But this is not happening as of now.

Please let me know if there is configuration or prerequisites that need to be done for this.

Also when I am trying to assign the GOA manually in PR, it is throwing the error as 'Item category of contract does not match with Item category in PR', even though both has Item category as 'Standard'.

<< Moderator message - Everyone's problem is important >>

Regards

Edited by: Rob Burbank on Nov 15, 2010 3:15 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

GOA is not source of supply Indeed.

whatever you have distributed the GOA as a Purchasing contract is a real source of supply.

if the contract is available in ECC , then it is a valid source of supply for your purchase request.

Can you use the same contract for any other manual / PM /PS purchase request?

Are you assigning same material contract to your purchase request ?

the problem is for only MRP PRs or all PRs.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

Yes even if I am trying to assign the contract manually in Purchase requisition, it says the error as 'Item category in requisition and contract incomatible'.

Regards

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I dont have system right now

can you check is it stanadard SAP message or not in T100 TABLE IN ecc?