cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to set up percentage for SPL?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I have read there should be a possibility to set up the percentage for SPL.

Can you tell me where I can find this settings?

Thanks

Regards

Dieter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dieter,

take a look at the control procedure for adress comparison. You can find this under Sanction Party List Screening Service.

There you enter the detail control for your comparison procedure (normally SPLUS). Flag the entry you want to change e.g. the N1 for Name and navigate to the detailed informations.

Here you can find the percentage for search term and originating feature. I recommend to read the F1 Help for this fields befor changing the values.

Regards,

Daniel Sappok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Daniel,

In our System the following settings are made

Search Term

C1 Linking Opearator Logical AND Country search term 100% Originating 100%

I1 Linking Opearator Logical OR City search term 70% Originating 50%

N1 Linking Opearator Logical AND Name search term 70% Originating 50%

S1 Linking Opearator Logical OR Street search term 70% Originating 50%

Can you let me know if these entries are correct or what would you recommend to change?

Thanks

Regards

Dieter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dieter,

now it gets a little bit tricky. The settings you described are the default settings from SAP which are not wrong but perhaps not the best. If you check your business partners against your Sanction Party List and you will probably have a lots of unnecessarily blocks. Now its your task to get a feeling for the settings especially for the N1 Name entry to get a reasonable result after checking your BPs

There is no recommended figure for the percentage cause its differs from company to company.

Talk with the responsible person of this division and I`m sure togehter you wil find an appropriate solution.

If there are more question don`t hesitate and ask.

Have a nice day

Daniel Sappok

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the Customizing for SPL screening.

Marc