cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CUP-5.3-SP13-Modifying WF after creating request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Whenever you want to modify an existing Workflow, first of all you should file all that request that are pending on the WF and then erase all of them in order to change any workflow component ( initiator, CAD, Path...).

After trying to change a wokflow and taking in account that the audit trail is neccessary, I would like to ask the following questions:

1. Do you know which is the best practise to modify any component of the existing workflow?

2. How can I download in mass all the request?

3. Is there any way to not erase all the request in order to keep them for future audit sessions?

Any idea would be welcomed!

Many thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imanol,

Please find my response below:

1. Do you know which is the best practise to modify any component of the existing workflow? No requests should be open in the same path/stage

2. How can I download in mass all the request? Go to my work -> request audit trail, click on search and you can 'print' or 'download' the audit trail for all the 'open' requests. You can change the search criteria.

3. Is there any way to not erase all the request in order to keep them for future audit sessions? You can archive the requests by going to config -> request -> archiving.

Regards,

Alpesh

Answers (0)