cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple initiators, DELETE ACCOUNT, found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to provision a DELETE ACCOUNT request,but it's giving me error Multiple initiators, [PATH] DELETE ACCOUNT, found.

I am using the attributes(combination of Company,Business process and Functional area), i am successfuly able to provision create new account and change account types of requests.

But, if i use the same for deletion account i am getting the mentioned error.

Please provide me a hint..

Rgds,

Mukesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Frank,

NOT logic worked.

Rgds,

Mukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

For delete account why not just use the attribute Request Type? Are you going to have different workdflows for account deletion based on company/BP/ Functional Area?

Thanks!

Chinmaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you configure the workflow correctly. Are the stages you added in the path are correct? Also, check if you have the same path assigned to multiple initiators.

Rgds,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

I have only one stage workflow for deletion(initiator is request type only).I have to select COMPANY,FUNCTIONAL AREA AND BUSINESS PROCESS as these are mandatory in my request creation page.

I wonder if the same path can be used by the create new account request and change new account request,why not i am able to use this for Deletion.

Create/change request follow the paths based on initiators attributes ,Company and business process.

Is there anyway,where i can make COMPANY,FUNCTIONAL AREA AND BUSINESS PROCESS non mandatory fields in request page,so that only request type initiator will be followed.

Rgds,

Mukesh

koehntopp
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Let me guess: you have another initiator that goes to other attributes, which are also in your DELETE request?

Initiators need to be set up in a way that only one of them matches the data in your request.

In your case, you need to invalidate your first initiaor and re-create it, making sure that it also has request types in it.

OR: you change it by adding a line that says "NOT Request Type = DELETE"

Frank.