cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No data delivered via RFC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I´d like to know if there are is anything particular I have to keep in mind when creating a function module which is to be called by a Web Dynpro?

I´ve experienced the problem of having no result in my Web Dynpro table, although everything should be configured correctly.

Now I found out that the import parameters are delivered to the system and the sql-query is performed (ST05).

But since I used a network packet sniffer, I couldn´t detect any data delivered back to the J2EE engine.

Do you know, what could go wrong? Do I have to configure the target system in a special way?

Some facts:

- an export parameter is delivered,

table isn´t

- function module test is okay

- traffic light is yellow during import of the model, when choosing this function. (in NW developer Studio)

I´d appreciate any hint.

Kind regards

Robin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Now I get the data out of the R/3-System (checked with network sniffer), but it isn´t shown on the Web Dynpro.

Code and Contexts seem to be okay.

I´m also invalidating the context.

I´ve changed the tables parameter into export parameter, but it doesn´t have any effect on the problem.

Some tips for me?

kind regards

robin

diegohs
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

I have a similar error, and the traffic light is yellow too(warning icon). How do you solve that ?

I appreciate your help a lot...

Regards from Mexico

Diego

sid-desh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

The traffic light is yellow i feel because the RFM has not been released yet. Try releasing the RFM and then try to import the model. Then the traffic light turns green.

I also had this problem and tried the above and it worked.

Regards

Sidharth

MaryM
Participant
0 Kudos

I'm also getting yellow warning light while importimg a model.

Can you tell me more secifically how to release RFM..?

Thanks,

MaryM

former_member191569
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Have you checked logs for errors?

Is the data stored in your output model nodes after the call or not?

Did you bind correctly context data with your table?

Try to restart the system, maybe you hae reimported the model and need to invalidate cache...

JiriEhrlich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Robin,

I think you are calling FM having export parameters and tables. Try to use export parameter of table type instead.

Jiri