cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Records Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai All,

I have few quires regarding Records Management.

I know the Basic settings registry maintenance,Configuring, customizing, creating and modifying content models and record models.

But i am not able to understand how a person who is not having SAP knowledge will interact with records, he wanted,that we are managing.

Means for EP we have a user interface like we will create portal and through this the end user will fetch or upload the data he needed.

But whats the process for RM?

Regards

Keerthika

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Pragya_Pande
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Keerthika,

RM has its own transaction screens in SAP GUI to upload data etc...if you know basic stuff in RM then u would know that data upload basically will be document uploads & that is possible in RM. RM/FM(new name) can be rendered in HTML also though for limited functionality like display.

You will need to learn to work with RM to make use of it. Basic know-how of SAP will of course be required.

Best Regards,

Pragya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keerthika,

I am Naresh and I am very new to SAP Records and Case Management.

Can you please let me know how to configure Basic settings registry maintenance,Configuration, customizing, creating and modifying content models and record models are done.

Also do we have any documentaion other than help.sap.com, if so could you please help me out with the documentation.

Regards

Naresh Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Post this as a separate query.

Regards,

Keerthika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keerthika,

I would like to explore more on RM.Could you please provide more information other than BIT640 if you have any

I would like to know what is the significance of RM.How does it differ from DMS?

How the end user interact with RM?

Thanks In Advance.

Nithin