Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Distribution rule for plan settlement

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a kind of Project R&D which gives error msg whenever trying to close it.

It says

"Enter a Unique no 011(Plan Settlement)"

The no 011 is assigned twice in the distribution rule.

Check the nos for the distribution groups for view Plan settlement and enter Unique nos only.

Can anybody help me out in removing the error?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you all this error msg got removed after running the program ZRKCOREX2.

Thanks for the OSS Notes

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

mainatin the settlement rule No in sequence like 1,2,3 and do the plan settlement.

regards,

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

But these plan settlement versions lines are already greyed out.i.e the distribution rules have been used already. So could not make any changes like the no 11 is used twice in one of the settlement plan versions.

So why it is throwing error KD104 no 011 is assigned twice in the distribution rule.

I understand i have to assign unique nos only but how can I do it now it is shown as greyed out.

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Suman, search the OSS with your error number, recently a note has been released to correct this error. Search it you will get it.

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

There are 2 notes 370828 and 1491341 which has asked to implement program corrections.

We are also running a program here to copy plan settlement rules from one version to another here. I cant get if there is something helpful from the notes.

I am now looking simply to remove the error and these fields I see are already greyed out.

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

So Ahmed I have tried out with the Program report ZRKCOREX2 and the error got removed. Just to verify I am trying out in QA. This removes the numbers assigned twice with the current number.

But what is this current number? e.g 11 is replaced by 110. Got to know more. Thanks and I will get back.

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

Any body got this error msg before please help.

Suman

former_member299514
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.