cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

payslio for different periods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

I need to know if is it possible to generate different payslip forms executing the forms for a concrete period FE: from 0/101/2010 to 31/01/2010.

I would like to know if is it possible because u have an employee for 3 periods for this date.

the first is from 01/01/2010 to 07/01/2010

second 08/01/2010 to 14/01/2010

last 15/01/2010 to 31/01/2010

Best Regards

Jon

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jon,

I presume you are working with HRFORMS for this requirement and that the periods that you speak about are your WPBP-splits?

Make sure you've a infostar based on the WPBP-splits (metastar = PAY_PERS_STRUCT, keep in mind that this metastar doesn't contain all the fields from the WPBP-table it could be that you want to add fields to the standard.)

In your smartform:

- loop over the infostar of the WPBP-splits. (or loop over your own table if you aren't working with hrforms)

- create a Command-element and click the checkbox "Go To new page" and fill in the page that you want. (everytime you go through the loop, a new page is created)

kind regards,

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Thanks, but i'm working with adobe forms.

Best regards

Jon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jon,

Any chance you found an answer to your problem? I'm facing a similar problem and am also using Adobe Forms.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Bram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brams,

Yes i finally solved it introducing abap code in the interface and filtering the data i needed.

If you want more details let me know and i would explain to you.

Best regards

Jon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jon,

I would most definitely be interested in this code I'm kind of stuck at the moment as payslips with Adobe Forms are very new to me. I really don't know how to trigger a new Adobe Forms based payslip via the Interface for example.

Would you prefer to give the information via mail or is the forum here ok for you?

Thanks already for the quick reply, I really appreciate it.

Kind regards,

Bram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Again Bram,

Excuse me i have been a little bit busy, anyway, i have to make you a question.

Is your PDF showed in Sap Enterprise Portal or you want to show it on ECC, i'm asking you this because the way to implement this is diferent.

Tell me about it and tomorrow i will tell you the steps to follow.

Best Regards

Jon

Edited by: Jon Azkorra Olano on Jan 28, 2011 8:54 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jon,

No, the portal isn't used. Just printing of the payslip (and possibly archiving it but that hasn't been decided yet).

Thanks for your time.

KR,

Bram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok,

So let's see, In my case the payslip was showed in EP but first when i was making some test in ECC i did something similar.

What i did was the following.

I put some code in initialization of the form interface in order to filter the different periods that may be into a month.

So lets go.

When you execute the form you will see that theres an infostar that gives you the information of the periods( imagine you have 3 periods ) that you may have in this month, you will have to proccess all the information that is given to you in this infostar for each period.

Later you will have to filter the inforamtion that is given to you in the other infostars in by the time period and you will have to fill tha data into internal tables to write them in the form.

Once you have the data you will have to call the form in the initialization twice for the rest of the periods you have and the other will be executed when you finish showing the other two.

It's a little bit complicated to explain....

I hope this helps you.

Kin regards

Jon