Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VEFU - Manual add entries for INTRASTATE declaration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Is it possible in transaction VEFU, during manual adding new entries:

1. Add also document number? On system 6.0 I have this field not for edit.

2. Add returns? I'm adding document category Return or Credit Memo, but those values are not substracted in intrastate declaration. (even when in VEFU i put negative values.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Malgorzata Paraficz

I am not in EU and not an INTRASTAT expert, but thought I could try and help you.

Answers to your questions:

1) Yes, you can add Document number. We are on 6.04 and it is editable, ut I guess the version should not matter. Note 674218 is intended for lower releases, but from that you can make it out that you can add document number to add an entry.

2) You need not add returns manually, SPA says 'if a returns credit memo exists in the system, the system automatically takes the customer returns into account during the dispatch selection and stores them on the receipt side in the intrastat worklist table VEIAV". But you need to ensure config is correct and complete and all the necessary info must exist in the billing document for it to be selected. See OSS note 883521 below. However as note 374682 says " if only a returns document exists, you must always make a manual entry (VEFU)." If you need to report returns on both receipt and despatch side, then you need to follow note 1171707 to automatically generate the entries.

Please go through the following OSS notes:

883521 - Intrastat for returns, cancallations, credit & debit memos

374682 - Intrastat for returns, debit memos, credit memos

1171707 - Intrastat: Reporting returns as arrival and dispatch

674218 - INTRASTAT: VEFU - Document number/item not ready for input

Hope this helps. Let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thx a lot !!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I will add a OSS note to this list: 495252.

Regards,

Florina R.

Answers (0)