Did you mean: 

Inconsistent data of TO in LEIN and LQUA table for SU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have created a mobile transaction to create TO for Storage Unit with

movement type 777. For this, function module for TO creation is called

in the program.

The data from LEIN and LQUA tables are getting passed.

In few instances TO was not created, on analysing we found out that the

data of Document no./Transfer Order no. in LQUA and LEIN table for the

same storage unit is not same. Because of this inconsistency, no TO was

created.

As per my understanding, the TO no. for a SU should be same in both

LEIN and LQUA table. We have encountered this kind of error just twice

and have not been able to reproduce the same.

Could you please give inputs as to under what circumstances this kind

of inconsistency in data can occur?

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perhaps you also have an inconsistancy in LQUA vs LQUAB tables causing the issue with the LEIN table??

Check the quant tables and if you find the descrepency is also there run standard SAP report below to clear the descrepency.

MRGT999901 - Tcode for Report RLTLQUAB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arakish,

If I'm not wrong, LQUAB will only have entries if "Bulk Storage" strategy is used and SUM is activated. In my case, I'm not using this strategy; I'm using "Next Empty Bin" instead.

Also, the quant has the correct data. It's the LEIN table that has inconsistencies.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Table inconsistencies can be impossible to resolve or pinpoint route cause sometimes, have you checked the transfer orders listed in both tables (where they are not consistent) to see if one listed was canceled or confirmed with difference? Canceling transfer orders can leave one table with no update while still updating other tables (not sure if it aplies to the two tables you mentioned). The report I mentioned is (while maybe no use to you in this case) is an example where inconsistencies cannot be avoided, its a standard report from SAP to correct them, just mentioning that even SAP in the case of LQUA vs LQUAB has not given notes to aviod inconsistencies, only a method to correct them.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I cancelled a transfer order and it's the LEIN table that didn't update. Any suggestions on how to correct this aside from editing the table directly?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The only option I know of would be to manualy correct the issue in the tables, or perhaps turn off SUM move the troubled inventory our then reactivate SUM but it sounds like you don't have SUM activated. Since it isn't recomended to edit a table of that nature perhaps getting some advice directly from SAP would be appropriate. I can't seem to find any notes in the OSS note system for this issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Were you able to resolve this issue? How?

Thanks!