cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proxy Table type not Generated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gui's,

I am woking on proxies while creating the proxis in SPROXY transaction proxy table type is not creating which we used in abap programing. what is the issue will you please guide me.

Thanks,

Lakshmi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmi

For tAble creation in Sproxy you need to provide hirerchy in your SAP PI data type like this

DT_TYPE
        row            occurence 0: unbunded
                 dataFields

generally if we omit this row line then table does not gets created

so if you have not given hierarchy as per this please create a node row and provide hierrachy and assign occurence 0: unbounded

If you want you may give different name to this node row

Thanks

sandeep

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Basically if we dont give the occurence for the Node (ex parent node row i.e 0 to unbounded or so) we get this problem after generating proxy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to go to SPROXY, right-click on your Service interface and do a Proxy check, if you still have inactive objects like the missing table it will let you know. Activate the proxy if that's the case.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your data type's occurrence in XI. If you want to generate a table type in proxy then change the occurrence of Parent segment as 0...unbounded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not sure if you are a PI developer or ABAP developer.:)

In order to create table type in ABAP proxy , the root node of PI structure should be declared as 0...unbounded or 1..unbounded