cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unauthorised Discounts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Quotations are priced according the unit price of the material and the category of the customer. The price can be over-ridden to offer a reduced price. Is there a standard report or can I create a query that will compare the discounted price invoiced with the calculated price?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nigel,

Some suggestions:

Create an additional condition that detemine the value as the same condition that you want evaluate. In V/06 set that manual modifications will not be possible and set it as statistical (you can hide the condition in the SO if you want that the user change the value of statistical condition), . As other people suggest you, in pricing procedure set fields (KWZIx) for these conditions. Search the help of an ABAPer to build a report (check SAP Note 1022966 - FAQ for the 'Subto' column (KZWIW) in the pricing procedure and Note 155012 - Further subtotal fields in pricing for futher information).

Related with cost conditon, check these notes:

SAP Note 1365939 - VPRS logic and Customizing settings in SD

SAP Note 547570 - FAQ: VPRS in pricing

and related notes

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Edited by: E_Hinojosa on Jan 17, 2011 3:26 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could I just check with the suggested solution.

Use transaction V/06 to create a Z copy of the system list price PR00. Change ZR00 so that "changes which can be made" "Manual entries" is set to "D" not possible to change manually. In transaction V/08 change the control of procedure "ZVAAAU Std Esri australia" so that PR00 is replaced in the same step by ZR00. Whilst in this screen use the subtotal column to point the accumulated discount amount "step 300" to an unused subtotal KZWI3,4,5,6. Train the users that if the system price is not correct then either a new material and price should be entered by the supervisor or the discount should be entered. The discount will appear on the quotation for the customer. A report can be written, or a query, that picks up those sales orders with a discount in field KZWI3 and allows management to review later.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nigel,

The steps that I think are

1. For instance, PR00 is the condition that you want control. End users can change the determination by conditions.

2. Create a ZPR0, where you have the same determination scheme. Set this ZPR0 where the manual changes are impossible (all in V/06)

3. In pricing procedure, set ZPR0 as statistical (PR00 goes on in the pricing procedure), all in V/08. For instance, PR00 populates KZWI3 and ZPR0 populates KZWI4, the difference between KZWI3 and KZWI4 will be the unauth. changes.

4. If you want to do more difficult the change of ZPR0 check Note 105621 - Authorization check for the condition screen to exclude the condition ZPR0 in the screen of conditions in sales documents screen for these end users.

5. After the check of values of KZWIx fields will be OK, build the reports.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For your requirement ther is no standard report and also you cant write query for the same.The best option generate a report with help of abaper.

Regards

Praveen S

Former Member
0 Kudos

The request comes from the internal auditors. So I presume that this is not a unique requirement in the world of SAP. I have some rusty ABAP skills, so can amend code, but am reluctant to start from scratch.

I would like to start with just looking at quotations that have a quoted price less than the standard unit price

Looking at tables VBAK and VBAP I note that there are fields: VBAP-KZWI1/2/3/4 for subtotals from pricing procedure for conditions. Can I use this as the conditional price and compare this with VBAP-NETPR or NETWR?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone advise where I can see the material standard prices, and the grouping for the customer discounts. there must be a report run from a transaction for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check material standard price in the Material Master MM01, under the accounting1 view, you can find the material standard price.

Table name - MBEW

Field Name - STPRS

Hope it is useful.

Regards,

A.Govin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Checked on the material valuation table MBEW. There are some materials with a Moving average Price/Periodic Unit Price (VERPR), the standard price (STRPS) is zero. However in VBAP I have instances of Billing where there are several records with netprices VBAP-NETPR for a material with a zero periodic price.

Still looking for hints that help me workout the connection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you said the price is maintained category of the customer, so u must be maintaining the CONDITION RECORD and this valu must be flowing to condition type in quotation

now user is changing this price in quotation.

If above scenario is correct, then first you need to find a record what price is maintained for customers,

Check the access se1 of condition type and what table is maintained for this material and category of the customer (lets say table 100)

Go to SE 16 give table A100 you wil get all values

not you need to compair thease values from VBAP - NETPR base don customer and material

there is no standard report for this but you have to take help of ABAPer to develop such report

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK we are getting there.

If I go to the billing document table VBRK i have the billed net value price. There is also a subtotal1 which looks like the full price. Subtotal2 looks like the discounted price/netvalue.

In the header record VBRK I find the condition code in VBRK-KNUMV. The problem then becomes which condition table to use as there are hundreds of tables between A001 - A907.

I had a look at the coding behind program display System list price RV13A004 which displays the material pricing and had difficulty following it. IHow do I make the next link?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

As you are mentioning it seems that you want a report that can give at an item level the difference between the list price (condition price maintained through VK11) and net price. You are also mentioning that the subtotals have these values. So why do you not take the values from these subtotals and build your report.

As I can guess then subtotals would be stored in VBRP-KZWI1, 2, 3 etc. So you can check in this table to find the subtotals that are relevant and create a report on the basis of that.

Thanks

Indranil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Am I right in thinking that the S&D compares possible prices using a range of condition codes then chooses the best price for the customer?

So if I found that a $1000 item had been sold for $600 I would have to prove that there was a condition available to give this price. In other words to determine that it was an unauthorised discount I should calculate all conditions to determine tht the best price would have been say $650.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Would the question be any easier if I was to look at comparing the item quotation price with the material master list price. It would still need to take the discounts into consideration e.g. Material1 list price $1000 discount 30% for cust gp1 quotation of $700 is correct but $701 or $699 should be reported.

Former Member
0 Kudos

returning to my issue. It seems that transaction V/08 would allow the subtotal fields KZWI1 => KZWI6 to hold discount values. These could then be picked up from table VBAP to determine the discount offered. An alternative suggestion would be to prevent staff entering non-calculated discounts, but to allow the supervisor to do this. Could this be done through an authorisation in security?