cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PRINT to WORD

0 Kudos

We have a requirement from Tanzania Government,

Printing of document must be in readable format PDF/DOC which is to be processed via electronic signature device, so that all the values can be read then some digitial signature printing will be done.

We are printing all the document in printing via OTF (SAPSCRIPT), which has few LOGO's and data in tabular format with borders, so far the above said device does not support readable PDF that is been printed directly from SAP. So we need to convert the same in to word format, with all the formatting intact.

Ways to do the same,

1) Using 3'rd party PDF to word coverter which has been striked out.

2) OLE automation from SAP to WORD via mail merge

3) ??

My Question,

1 ) Can we configure any device in windows which will print documents in word, like PDF printer is configured, so that spool can be sent to such device and document can be printed.

2 ) Can we configure any device in SPAD, printer configuration, which will print documents in word, so that spool can be sent to such device and document can be printed.

3) Any Sample code would be welcomed.

4) If any one is doing the same, please let us know.

Regrads,

Dantham Conpolwedson

Edited by: Dantham Conpolwedson on Nov 15, 2010 10:32 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Per my knowledge, I think:

1/ We cannot configure any device to print documents in word, instead you must use OLE to export documents to WORD manually.

2/ If you want sample of code in OLE to Word, please do a searching. I think a lot of answers appear.

It's all my opinion. Any other discussion please post.

Thanks,