cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plant name missing in PO line item details (Delivery address tab)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are facing issue with ECC PO migration to SRM SUS client due to missing line item delivery address field name. We have PI integration. Name exist in PO XML on ECC interface but not copied on to PO line delivery address details (ME23n)

Impact:

We have 3 way channel between SRM client --> ECC ---> to SRM SUS client.

When we create PO in SRM it flows from SRM to ECC using Purchase order request_V1 sevice request. This part works PO get replicated successfully. But when this PO is pushed to SUS client we are facing error message : "Name details missing for the partner address" found from proxy debugging. Second part of PO migration from ECC to SUS is not working due to missing plant name details in ECC

When I copy PO (with missing details) to new PO and manually enter the details, scenario works with out any issue.

Please comment.

Regards

Prashanth K Saralaya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant

Did SRM--> ECC PO have address details updated properly. It seems the address did not get updated when the PO is coming from SRM to ECC and when you manually update it, it goes to SUS Perfectly.

For Delivery address , Name field is mandatory and ECC PO has to have the Name updated in Delivery Address.....

If ECC PO has Name field updated in delivery address tab, then check the XMLs between ECC and SUS whether XML has carried Name field to SUS or not

Regards

Virender Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Virender

Except Plant name other fields are updated. And I can see Ship to location complete details inside incoming XML message. Error seems to be in XML to BAPI read on ECC side.

Thanks

Prashanth K Saralaya