cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where i could get know each order types's internal format

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

Whcih table or from where could i get to know the internal format for each sales doc type...

For example:

KM equals to CQ

TA equals to OR..

Etc...

For my Z customrized order type, does there also have one internal format order type??

Because we are using LSMW to upload open Sales orders....The order type has to be indicated as internal format...

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear hoo laa,

let me divide you question into three parts:

1.A.this is to inform you that there is no different formats for each sales document type.

one single format for all but here basing on the control features of that particular sales document types proto types are different.

Eg: base model is one and the same. like bajaj 110cc, 125cc, 150cc, 180cc, 200cc, 220cc. here we are having only one blue print for all models but proto types are different.

For my Z customrized order type, does there also have one internal format order type??

2.A. the sales order which you have copied from.

3.Because we are using LSMW to upload open Sales orders....The order type has to be indicated as internal format...

3.A. it depends on your requriment how the sales orders are uploaded because you know which field to consider and which field not to consider while uploading.

hope this is help ful for solving your issue.

regards,

balajia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hoo Laa,

Please find the menu path below, there you can find this conversion.

SPRO - Sales and Distribution - Sales - Sales Documents - Sales Document Header - Convert Language For Each Sales Document Type.

Regards,

Mullairaja