cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform table data not getting displayed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using two tables in my smartform & displaying first table data in one column and second table data in one column.

i have 50 rows of data for each table.I am displaying table1 data in first column.

Table2 data in second column.For the first table 50 datas are getting displayed in 6 pages.

But for second table only first 10 datas are getting displayed for all the 6 pages.

Remaining 40 datas are not getting displayed.But I have the 40 datas in my internal table.

Suppose if i change the table1 to 2nd column & table2 to 1st column.But then also iam facing the same problem.I am displying one table in main window & another in secondary window.

Please give a solution..........

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

/people/gaurav.parmar2/blog/2008/02/13/issue-smart-form-output-to-email-as-pdf-attachment

sulabh

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Regards,

Jenifer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jenifer,

Try to combine both the tables into one table and print

I don't think we can print 2 table parellely in main window .

Thanks,

Challa Sridhar Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have combined both table data in one table & displayed which is found to be good solution.

Thanks for ur reply..

Regards,

A. Jenifer

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please close the thread if it is answered.

Nabheet

Former Member
0 Kudos

and once again: ONLY MAIN window has overflow logic...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Put both the tables in the main window... one after another

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can put both the tables in main window one below the other but i need 1st table display in 1st column & 2nd table display in 2nd column.I need both the display in parallel.

Thanks for ur reply....

A. Jenifer

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

To tel lyou frankly the good soltuion here will be have one internal table which will contain columns of both.Do some processing to combine them and then after that print themusing one able.

Thanks

Nabheet

former_member585060
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make the Secondary window as MAIN window type in the Window Attributes tab, then align the created Second Main window parallel to the First Main window.

Regards

Bala Krishna P