cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

with BPM Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My scenario is File-->Bpm-->Rfc .. From Bpm the response data is dumped in application server of SAP.

For that File is maintained at application server of have data companyId.

so i created IR and ID those includes Integration Process and Business service also

I created Comm. channel for sender and senderAgreement also. I activated my Application(IR and ID).

If i saw sxmb_moni it says as 'System error' and gives red circle.I had Observed the payload,i found the sending data.

But in File Adapter in RWB the sender comm.channel shows red circle and the message it shows is following

-

Sender Adapter v2023 for Party '', Service 'CompanyCode_Bus_Service':

Configured at 15:55:05 2006-07-20

Last message processing started 16:15:05 2006-07-20, Error: Module exception com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.DeliveryException: XIAdapter:SYNCHONOUS_MESSAGE: found

last retry interval started 16:15:06 2006-07-20

length 600,000 secs

-

please observe this and help me in regard to overcome this problem

• And another doubt is why it is showing above message in sendercomm.channel even data is passed to XI server.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

could it be that you specified the send in the BPM as Synchronous and the adpater as Async? (or the other way around).

Since what it basicly says is that he found a synchonous_message. And he throws that as an exception so he probably doesnt expect that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please can you check in your step with this:

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/27/rfc-scenario-using-bpm--starter-kit

Regards

Vijaya