cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Page break between line items and address in invoice

0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I am getting a Page beak problem between line items in an invoice.

If i have 10line items which needs to be displayed in the output all are displayed in 3 pages. but my problem is when displaying the line item details in any page it should be fully displayed on the same page else it should go to the next page for display.

Each line details needs to be printed on same page only (currenty Items and adresses are split up in different pages. ).

Please let us know how can i solve this.

Thank you for your help.

Best Regards,

Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just create a folder and group required text elements together, inside the main window. Also check/ tick the page protection option in the folder node.

Regards,

Karthik

0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Thank you for your answer.

I have already done creating a folder and grouped the text elements as you have suggested in Mainwindow. I guess my explanation on my issue is not clear.

Actaully after printing the number of line items in an order we are printing the Certificate recevier details as a last row which is now having the problem, and it is getting truncated into two parts when enough space is not there to print on the same page.

If i make the text element related to the Certificate receiver properties to Page protection will it work ? i will try this option now..

Mean while any suggestion on this regard is welcome.

Thanks alot for your help.

Best Regards,

Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

If the text for Certificate receiver is to be printed once for an order, i.e. after all items have been printed, then it can be placed in the table footer. The table footer again has an option for page protection, which can be used. Else if it not works, then again, in the footer, a folder be created with the text in it, with the page protection option selected.

Regards,

Karthik

0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

I have tried to check the checbk box given for page protection but its not allowing me to change the value, as suggested by you i will create a folder and will include this text element into that and then i will try to check the page protection tick box and will update here. .

Thank you very much for your help.

Thanks&Regards,

Kumar.

nabheetscn
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

At folder level we have page protection. It willbe good if you create line type for line item another for other deatils to be shown and so on.This will modularize the code. and put this different line types in different folder based on your requirement.

Secondly what ever is to be printed once in end do that in footer.

Hope it helps.

Thanks

Nabheet

0 Kudos

Thank you for the response, can i put the page protection check for each and every line?

How this page protection works will work is it only when we kept the lines in a folder and then we need to apply page protection option to the folder?

To be clear page protection will work at line item level or folder level? pls confirm .

Thank you.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Created a separted folder and then enabled the page protection option check box and its working fine now.

Thank you all for your suppport.