Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No new characteristics combinations were loaded

former_member698542
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I try to create CVC for Planning object structure from a Infocube i am getting message "No new characteristics combinations were loaded".

I checked the infocube, it contains data. I also cheked the datasource extraction in RSA3 transaction, it is also working fine.

What else we can check to resolve this issue.

thanks and regards

Mruugesan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the following things.

u2022 If you already have CVCs in the planning area for respective products. Use T-code /SAPAPO/MC62 - Maintain Characteristic Values, Display CVCs.

u2022 While creating the CVCs, if you have given the date range correctly. i.e. in infocube of you the data for the respective data range given while creating CVCs.

u2022 Please also check the grouping condition. If you correct information in infocube according to grouping condition.

I hope you one of the above will help you.

Thanks

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murugesan,

Apart from the above checks , please check below:

u2022Check Table /SAPAPO/TSPLOBDE (Delta of Characteristics Combination Maintenance)

This will show any records for which time series objects are not yet created.

u2022Excute Proram : /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_PLOB_DELTA_SYNC (Adjust time series objects)

regards

Datta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Murgesan,

Please check the data in the infocube, I think the date format given in the infocube is not correct and the program to create the CVC's is unable to read the date format in the infocube. Please check and correct the date format and try to generate the CVC's once again.

Regards,

Venkata Bolisetty

former_member698542
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Datta,

I have checked the table /SAPAPO/TSPLOBDE , there is no entries found on the table for the Planning object structure.

thanks and regads

Murugesan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkanta,

I am facing the same problem. I have created the 8 characteristics, 5 navigational attributes in MPOS. The same characteristics along with sales history is available in my infocube.

I uploaded the data from a flat file. It was successful. And available in infocube too.

I am facing problem while uploading the data from infocube to planing area. I used /SAPAPO/TSCUBE to upload the data. It's showing below warning message

" 53 combinations of infocube are not contained in the BasisPlObStru"

and below that it's displaying all the CVCs.

Then I tried to create the CVCs with /SAPAPO/MC62. I tried to create CVCs from the infocube. Based on my selection criteria it's showing number of hits = 53. But while executing it's showing "No new CVCs where created". I deleted old CVCs then tried again. Still the same story.

Note: While uploading the flat file data to infocube I used date format as YYYYWW(in flat file) and converted to WW.YYYY while uploading.

Please suggest, I am stuck.

Pratyusa

Answers (0)