cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net price zero for SRM service central contract in SAP ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Net price in backend ECC is showing as zero for SRM service central contrracts, all other price fieids are fine expect net prices. We have no issues for material contract.

Does any one had similar issue of net price zero? I have tested this scenrio in couple of SRM 7 landscpape all are with similar behaviour. Is it standard?

Your response is highly appreciated.

Regard

Prashanth K Saralaya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you find the rootcause of this anomaly.  I am also encountering the same issue.  Some ECC contracts get a net price of zero after relication from SRM system.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi prashant

I never tried service . but you can see this below symptom for you.I extensively worked on Material contracts.

Are you creating contract from Process contract or Via RFQ

Note 1272305 - Total value wrongly calculated in Contract Service lines

Symptom

We create a Service contract in the R/3 Backend from RFQ. During the transfer we calculate the gross price based on the quantity,price and price unit. (ie) The field ESLL-BRTWR is filled with following formula in the idoc processing. ls_e1edc20-BRTWR

= ( is_item-price * is_item-quantity ) / is_item-price_unit.

AS total value of the service lines is calculated based on the field NETWR which is passed as blank from SRM, during recalculation total value when we change the gross price of one of the service lines in r/3, it is required to fill this field

till PI values are brought correctly till posting to ECC. ?

Note 1123292 - Net Price wrongly calculated in plug-in MAP_BLAORD_SERVICES

my experience in GOA

Note:-

2 set stream of DATA comes from SRM as BLOARD and COND_A ..

Even some times when we reprocess failed IDOCS in BD87 in ECC ( comes contract data from SRM as GOA and failed due to some data validation in ECC). now data issue was fixed at Material master level. and

if we forget to reprocess COND_A - BLOARD creates a successfull GOA but net price shows as ZERO for each material and when you post the COND_A data and correct price will be updated in ECC contract. so kindly check price data reaches or not not or price calculation failed in ECC.

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu

Thanks for quick reply,

After implementing mentioned note Issue still persist. We are using process contracts.

Further details:

Net price on the SAP contract line is defaulted as 0,0. Where as gross price on line item details (services tab) is copied with unit price which i entrered in SRM, for the condition tab.

Do we have specific setting to copy net price?

And we have encounted another problem of decimal places, the value entered in SRM are divided by 100 (1252 Target value is copied as 12,52 in ECC) currency used is JPY.

Hope you can get some thing here.

Regards

Prashanth K Saralaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

The currency JPY is defined as weak currecncy in SAP. In TCURX table the number of decimals for JPY is maintained as 2 and hence the system divides the value by 100. You will have to either:

1. change the number of decimal places for JPY in TCURX table

2. or multiply the price by 10^tcurx value while transferring the contract

hope this helps

Regards

Smita Sahay