cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source of supply deleted in shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

I have in MDM catalog contracts from ECC, so user goes to catalog and serch for products and insert it in shopping cart, the system brings the ECC contracts as source of supply, my problem is sometimes the plant in shopping cart item is not the same is in item contract in ECC and must be changed and the source of supply is lost.

How can I make sure that the system always brings the correct plant in the item of shopping cart or the source of supply is not deleted when the was changed?

Thanks

Nilson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nilson

1505034 - Unique SOS is not assiged to the Shopping Cart

The system propose you source of supply indeed if it is valid.

there are two ways contracts are vailable for source of supply

Type 1:- Contract - All Purchase organisation for all plants assigned to this purchase organisation

Type 2:- Contract - Purchase Organisation plus specific plant combination

Are you saying that you could see the contract before you transfer but while ordering time it is disappearing while you change the plant?

Muthu

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nilson

First of all check that you have Plant, Source Of Supply, Contract and other details succesfully transferred from Catalog to SRM through Catalog Trasfer BaDI

Second, if the above part is working fine, then check your Change BADI if that is doing some over writing in the Shopping Cart.

Regards

Virender Singh