cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replicate Source System (BW)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts, we recently noticed that one of our source systems in BW is under the wrong node or type. We have an R/3 source system connecting to ECC 6.0 box but, instead of creating this under source system type 'SAP', the previous consultant seem to have created this under the source system type 'BI'. I want to bring this back under the correct Source System type (SAP). I know, I cannot just like that move this to a different type. If anyone could guide me in the right way of going about this, I would really appreciate that. Should I just delete the existing one and create a new one under the type 'SAP? Or, is there an easier way of doing this? Let me know please.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tried all your recommendations still it shows under the wrong node type. I am going to create a message with SAP. Lets see how that goes.

Thank you.

former_member191418
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Apply SAP Note 1087980 - ECC Source systems appearing in BI folder

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is the way i do.

I debug the table RSBASIDOC and change the sourse type(SRCTYPE) to 3.

let me know if it worked.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should create new under BI and once it is created and tested OK then only you delete ECC. RSA1 is the TCODE from where you need to do this. THink it will help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Delete the existing one with RSAP_BIW_DISCONNECT functional module in BI and create the new one in SAP from RSA1.

Replcate and activate the source system..

Hopw this will help..

Subhash.G