Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rejection Workitem/Notification for SC in BRF Workflow

ramki_maley
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

SRM 7.0

I have successfully defined a custom 3 level approval for Shopping Cart. However I do not see a workitem nor an SAP inbox notification back to the creator when the SC is rejected. Recipients of notification are defined in IMG (

Business Workflow > Process-Controlled Workflow > Business Process Configuration > Define Recipient of Notifications).

It is the same when I activate the standard one step approval schema as well. What am I missing here?

Thanks,

RM.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

If you use the decision type "Entire document" in the process level and not check the "Work item to Requester at Process End" check box in the approval overview , then system won't send the workitem back to Requester for accept / change.. In order to send the workitem back to requester.. the easy way is to maintain the Acceptance by Contact person in Process level confi.. You have to create a custom event the should check the expression "0V_WF_CURRENT_DECISI" = "REJECTED". use the task id "40007994".. hope this will resolve your issue..

Regards,

Saravanan

ramki_maley
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Saravanan,

Many Thanks. That nailed it. The SC initiator now gets the workitem and the offline approval process takes care of the email notification as well. Apart from the offline process, is there any mechanism to just notify about the rejection? What is all the config in SPRO (the path mentioned in the original posting) for notifications?

Regards,

RM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramky,

The confiured is needed to send the notifiaction mail to requester and approver based on the status.. Please let me know if you need more information..

Regards,

Saravanan..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check Event Schema name is maintained for SHC transaction type?

IMG: SRM -> SRM Server -> Cross-Application Basic Settings -> Define Transaction Type

Regards,

Masa

ramki_maley
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Masa!. That was exactly what was missing.

Regards,

Ramki.